1 Beautiful decoration.
A woman at our church taught a group of women how to make this very simple, very elegant, very inexpensive decoration, and I have to admit I was a little jealous that it wasn't my fantastic idea, but hey, it happens! At least I get to share it with you :)
- 1 glass candlestick holder ($1 Dollar Store)
- 1 large glass container ($1 Dollar Store)
- E-6000 glue ($6/ entire tube craft store)
1. Using the glue, glue a thick layer to the top edge of the candlestick holder
2. Attach the bottom of the large glass container to the candlestick holder
3. Fill the large container with chosen decorations
It doesn't get more simple or more elegant than that! And for only around $2.5?!??!?!
And it has so many functions...
- Fill with water and fake flowers (will float) for spring
- Fill with fake fruit for summer
- Fill with layers of colored beans for fall
- Fill with beautiful Christmas balls for winter
- Add candy for a birthday party
- Add a thick candle and give as a gift