Hey Hey Hey!!!!
(That's me being really excited to share this idea with you.)
How many people in your life do you have to make presents for this year? Teachers? Church leaders? Neighbors? You can't be expected to buy all those gifts!
Here is a really F.U.N. idea for a gift that you can make for any of those random... er, special people in yours or your kid's life.
- Decorative Paper
- 3.5 x 5 plastic photo frame (the kind with the stand attached)
- Embellishments (I'm using ribbon and hang tags)
- Post-it Note stack pulled into 1/2 or 1/3 (each section will go on it's own frame, so you can use 1 pad for multiple gifts)
1. Cut paper to fit the size of your frame
2. Insert the paper to photo frame
Add a piece of decorative paper to th back, also, for a finished look.
3. Add embellishments to the top of the frame
The stand should be at the top of the photo frame.
4. Add a section of post-it notes to the middle of the frame
Now you have a really cute post-it note holder that anyone would love to have.
Photo frame: $1 Wal-Mart
Scrapbook Paper: $.60 (full sheet) Hobby Lobby
Ribbon: $1 (full spool) Hobby Lobby