I decided to make tiles with Christmas messages for presents and decorations this year, and now my house is filled with them.... They were just so easy, so cute, and so true!
And I love that these cute, easy, true message tiles fit perfectly into those odd spaces...
- 1 tile (6x6 $.60 at Lowes)
- 12-gauge wire (from my jewelry-making collection)
- Ribbon ($1 at Hobby Lobby)
- Epoxy glue (JB Weld $5 at Lowes) (This is an awesome material to keep around. It is the only adhesive that will affix to glass, tile, wire, cloth, plastic, etc. We use it ALL THE TIME!)
- Paper plate
- Wire cutters
- Vinyl message
1. Apply cut vinyl message to tile front
2. Cut wire with wirecutters to desired length
3. Wrap the wire around your finger or a pencil to create a loop design
4. Prepare epoxy according to package directions on the paper plate
5. Using the toothpick (or other disposable thing.... nails, etc.), apply the epoxy to the tile in the desired handle location, and on top of the wire. (Allow a few hours for epoxy to dry)
6. Attach a ribbon for extra decoration!
7. Place and enjoy!
And for around $1, these can't be beat as personal decorations or gifts!