Tuesday, November 16, 2010

bOOOOOOOOOOring!

That was supposed to read "BORING!" 

Just so you know. 

I'm a little bored.....

My husband and I love to travel, and we're lucky that he has a job that requires lots of travel that I occasionally join him for. This week he had a business trip to Orangeburg, NY (just north of Manhattan).  I spent a long time living in NYC as a missionary for my church, so I came along and we spent an entire day visiting some of my favorite hang out spots. 

But now his meetings have started, leaving me in a hotel room.  It's not too bad since I have tons of fun research to do on my laptop (Kari from Handmade Mommy e-yelled at me for working during my vacation), but we previously lived at a hotel for a month and the previous boredom is starting to set in.



SO I searched online (gotta love the internet) for fun things to do in a hotel room.  

Here are some of my favorites:

#20: Look out the window

#14Have bathtub races with the soap wrappers, cardboard covers for water glasses, and the foil packets of Coffeemate. 
#6: Use the hotel stationary to write letters to yourself 
#22: Have your own fashion show by wearing the hotel towels, bathrobe, pillowcases, etc. 
#7: Sleep
#3: Make a hat out of toilet paper





I just had a realization: 

People who spend all day in a hotel room are N.U.T.S.

Also,

People who spend all day in a hotel room and research ways to have fun in it are B.I.G.G.E.R.N.U.T.S.

Do you have any suggestions for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment