I've branched out from just nativity scenes, though. Here is a good holiday idea:
The Halloween Boo Block!
- Glass block
- Vinyl cut to your desired size and shape
- Black tulle
- Cut vinyl. I chose this shape because it reminded me of a pumpkin, and looked great in a square shape to fit the block!
2. Add transfer tape to vinyl
3. Apply image to glass block
4. Add a strip of black tulle around the edges for a ghastly, spider-web effect!
Enjoy your Halloween Boo Block!
Remember: The world is yours to personalize. Empower your inner decorator!