Today's project: A personalized message board!
This project was so easy, inexpensive, and looked great. So worth a few steps!
- 1 12"x12" wooden frame ($2 @ Hobby Lobby)
- 1 piece of 12"x12" scrapbook paper ($.60 @ Hobby Lobby)
- Corkboard ($5 for 3 ft. at Hobby Lobby)
- Vinyl Sayings
- Tacky Glue
1. Cut your scrapbook paper into strips wide enough to cover the front of the frame
2. Cover the front of the frame with tacky glue
3. Cover the glue with paper strips
4. Add another layer of glue over the paper. The paper will probably begin to wrinkle under the moisture, so don't be afraid to get your hands dirty and smooth them out slowly with your finger!
5. Prepare your vinyl sayings
6. After paper has dried, add vinyl to the desired areas
7. Cut desired amount of corkboard
8. Superglue corkboard behind the frame opening
9. Add embellishments and enjoy!
To Do: Take a nap.