This redecorated shadow box looks beautiful, is personalizable, and inexpensive!
I chose this quote by H.L. Mencken because, as a newlywed in our first house, I love decorating with things that remind us of our love and how blessed we are. This quote really spoke to me, in particular, because my husband and I really value intelligence and sometimes forget that love should be playful, fun, and unexplainable.
I bought a shadow box with my 40% off coupon, bought fake flowers to insert for 50% off, used leftover paint, blank copy paper, and whipped up a great quote in vinyl! I am all for beautiful things that don't cost an arm and leg, and only take 30 mins!
- Shadow Box
- Fake flowers (or something else to fill the shadow box)
- Pain and paint supplies (optional)
- Paper or photo to cover back of shadow box
- Vinyl quote or image to decorate front glass
- Add your vinyl quote or image
2. Paint the edges of shadow box
3. Add inside decoration
4. Re-attach back of box with paper, photo, et .
This shadow box can be hung on a wall, and I thought would also be perfect as a decoration in a baby room. Put the baby's name and birthday on the front glass, a beautiful picture against the back, and paint it in the baby room's colors!
Remember: The world is yours to personalize. Empower your inner decorator!