- 1 picture frame (I used a 10x14 so the wreath would fit inside)
- I grapevine wreath
- 1/2 yard of fall fabric
- Matching ribbon
1. Cut fabric to fit frame and attach it behind glass
2. Wrap ribbon around the top of the wreath and attach the tails of ribbon behind picture frame glass
3. Cut your own vinyl design to match your holiday mood :)
4. Attach the vinyl! (I love this part. The vinyl decoration makes such a difference, and it feels so good to see how it all turns out!)
- Do this after attaching the wreath because you want to make sure it is centered inside the wreath. Find the right spot, then just flip the wreath around to get it out of the way!
5. Attach more ribbon to the top for hanging
6. Hang and enjoy!
I love this reminder to Give Thanks every time I enter or leave my house! And that's what crafting is about. Loving what you do, and feeling happy with it repeatedly.
Remember: The world is yours to personalize. Empower your inner designer!